Production Team Member
To assist with the smooth and successful operation of timber panel production within the Factory.
To carry out operational tasks and processes, operating semi-automated machinery, start up and shutdown to assist in meeting operational targets whilst achieving high standards in safety, quality, and delivery.
We are a young company whose purpose is to accelerate the transition to zero carbon cities. Climate change is the biggest challenge facing our generation and we’re committed to playing a leading role by innovating in how we design and create our cities.
We started this journey 10 years ago and in this time have picked up over 40 awards for design, sustainability, innovation and enterprise.
The next chapter in our business will see us deliver over 1000 new homes, offices, restaurants and amenities in the region’s city centres, which we aim to create some of the most exciting and innovative developments that we can.
We have developed our own housing system, established a factory to construct our buildings in, operate a technology and energy business to allow connected controls and community energy systems, operate our own construction teams, carry out sales and lettings directly and have technical and design functions as part of our team.
Our most important endeavour is in building a team of outstanding, courageous, passionate, ambitious, and talented people. We invest a lot of time and effort into our company culture and robustly defend it by ensuring that only the very best join the team and that we recognise and nurture all our team with coaching and personal development.
Our values are around positivity, commitment & responsibility, courage and honesty & fairness. It is important that your values resonate with these as they’re the values that we live by each day.
We have adopted a sports team mentality in our company. This principle governs how we hire and promote people who are able to demonstrate success through results. We recognise and appreciate that people are motivated by working with outstanding colleagues who are given the freedom to do what they know best and who accept the responsibility to make it the best it possibly can be.
We are in the process of designing and constructing a new office and experience centre on the side of our factory at Leeds Dock. This is due for completion next year and will form the basis for our offices, event space, exhibition space and innovation space to help advance all areas of the business.
• Operates semi-automated equipment and manual processes to the required quality & safety standards.
• Must be flexible across the factory using transferable skills to help colleagues.
• Understands and applies safety and quality standards.
• Offering continuous improvement ideas for improving your own performance & other opportunities.
• Elevate issues to the production management team in a timely manner.
• Communicates issues to other associates as required.
• Complete and ensure all process documentation where applicable.
• Conduct routine quality checks on the line.
• Complete housekeeping & routine TPM tasks.
• Using lifting equipment, FLT and OHC
• Positive attitude and willing to learn.
• Good team worker with ability to fit into an existing team.
• Flexible and organised approach to handling a varying work load.
• Adherence to strict safety and quality standards.
• Pro-active approach to working.
Skills and Experience
• Good practical skills
• The ability to work efficiently and methodically
• Good team worker with flexible approach.
• Good communication skills.
• Manual dexterity.
Citu is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds and age groups.
Permanent. Full Time
Three posts are available immediately.
Competitive salary commensurate with individual’s experience.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: