Property Sales Specialist
About the Role
The role of Property Sales Specialist is to help us provide an efficient customer experience from initial enquiry through to moving into their home. The role would report into the Head of Sales, Lettings & Property Management.
We are looking for someone who is accommodating, relaxed, reflective and easy going to deliver our fantastic customer journey.
At Citu we have been planning great developments for a number of years and have now acquired land and obtained planning consent for over a million square feet of development, comprising new build housing, offices and leisure space.
In order to deliver the highest environmental performance in our buildings, we have embarked on a policy of vertically integrating all the key components into the business, from design, manufacturing and on-site construction operations, challenging the usually fragmented way of constructing.
We have developed a new timber framed housing solution and now have a factory that constructs the envelopes, walls and floors of our housing products, with an ambition to integrate more into the factory as we make further progress.
The role must be passionate in delivery first class customer service whilst displaying a genuine focus on creating meaningful relationships with our customers.
We are a young company whose purpose is to accelerate the transition to zero carbon cities by creating exemplar, innovative developments that create a ripple effect. Climate change is the biggest challenge facing our generation and we’re committed to playing a leading role by innovating in how we design and create our cities.
We started this journey 10 years ago and in this time have picked up over 40 awards for design, sustainability, innovation and enterprise.
The next chapter in our business will see us deliver over 1000 new homes, offices, restaurants and amenities in the regions city centres, which we aim to create some of the most exciting and innovative developments that we can.
We have developed our own housing system, established a factory to construct our buildings in, operate a technology and energy business to allow connected controls and community energy systems, operate our own construction teams, carry out sales and lettings directly and have technical and design functions as part of our team.
Our most important endeavour is in building a team of outstanding, courageous, passionate, ambitious and talented people. We invest a lot of time and effort into our company culture and robustly defend it by ensuring that only the very best join the team and that we recognise and nurture all of our team with coaching and personal development.
Our values are around positivity, commitment & responsibility, courage and honesty & fairness. It is important that your values resonate with these as they’re the values that we live by each day.
We have adopted a sports team mentality in our company. This principle governs how we hire and promote people who are able to demonstrate success through results. We recognise and appreciate that people are motivated by working with outstanding colleagues who are given the freedom to do what they know best and who accept the responsibility to make it the best it possibly can be.
We are in the process of designing and constructing a new office and experience centre on the side of our factory at Leeds Dock. This is due for completion in 2017 and will form the basis for our offices, event space, exhibition space and innovation space to help advance all areas of the business.
• Delivering our customer journey and contact from initial enquiry to 1 year post move in.
• Responsible for on site new build sales.
• Ability to follow a process driven role including pre and post move in contact and responsibility.
• Conduct home demonstration meetings teaching customers how everything in their home works, troubleshooting advice and our customer care process.
• Conduct the snagging process at the home demonstration meeting, implement resolutions with site team and deliver finished results before move in.
• Point of contact for all post move in after care issues relating to snagging/defects.
• Completion of end of defects inspections.
• Conducting plot specific and general site visits to customers post exchange of contracts.
• Feedback of process change required in order to make more efficient.
• Highest levels of professionalism with a friendly attitude towards all customers.
• Ability to forge meaningful relationships and interaction with site, development and sales teams.
• Advocate our digital first approach during the customer journey and to teach how this approach works, where necessary.
• Unrivalled knowledge of our product and to be able to inform and answer any questions asked.
• Comply with building warranty guidelines.
• Liaise with estate management for any ‘communal’ or structural defects within blocks.
• Consistently achieve high levels of customer satisfaction in line with the benchmark.
More about you
We are looking for a naturally positive and accommodating individual who is proven in their field, ambitious and passionate about the work that they do.
As a compliant person, you will reflect on the work that you undertake and follow a process end to end.
You’ll be active, flexible and adaptable as part of a small team, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Proficient sales individual always striving to achieve over target.
• Experience of working in a customer orientated job role with a focus on delivering effective relationship management.
• A full understanding of the house buying process
• Decisive and resilient, whilst able to thrive under pressure.
• A lateral and innovative thinker, problem solver.
• Highly organised and effective time management skills.
Hours and environment
• Due to the nature of the role the working week will be Wednesday – Sunday with Monday & Tuesday off.
• We are designing and constructing new offices near Leeds Dock which we aim to complete by the end of the year. In the meantime, we are based in open plan offices at our Greenhouse development in Leeds, however these roles will be based primarily onsite in Leeds or Sheffield.
Citu is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds and age groups.
Permanent. Full Time
This post is available immediately.
Generous salary negotiable for the right candidate.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: